[asterisk-users] CAS on Sangoma boards

Mohammad Shokuie shokuie at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 20 00:06:27 MST 2007

Dear folks,

I would be very thankful if an experienced user can help me out here. I
wanna use mfcr2 and unicall library on sangoma boards but so far impossible
for me. As Im setting the framing type to CAS (TE_SIGMODE = CAS) on wanpipe
I couldnt get the link alarm out (i looped a A102d links) but when setting
it to CCS everything works fine and the green lights shine on the back.
Can anyone send me a working sample of wanpipe.conf and zaptel.conf for cas
signalling? and is it possible that the alarms are because of looping the
links (although in ccs mode it works just fine) ?

Any help and hint would be highly appreciated.

PS. i define the span in zaptel as cas with hdb3
--
M. Shokuie Nia.