[asterisk-users] dtmf problem -- second part SOLVED

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Thu Jan 18 09:10:19 MST 2007

SOLVED.
I found that simply adding

senddtmf=yes

to my misdn.conf
solved the problem

so I can use only RFC2833 inside and all inside ivr, mailbox, route
password are OK
and I can access the remote ivr

senddtmf default to no, so specifing it to no or deleting that line from
misdn.conf rollback to the previous
situation (remote ivr not working)

Andrea

             asterisk at frameweb
             .it
             asterisk-users-bo         asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
             unces at lists.digiu                                          cc
             m.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       [asterisk-users] dtmf problem --
             17/01/2007 15.38          second part

             Please respond to
              Asterisk Users
              Mailing List -
              Non-Commercial
                Discussion
             <asterisk-users at l
             ists.digium.com>

I realize I cannot use inband audio for phones (voicemail and internal ivr,
password for external trunks and other thing not working)

So I put everywhere rfc2833.

Doing this, anyway, make any EXTERNAL IVR NOT working.

I see a lot of posts about this, but no solution, becouse using inband
audio (which works for outside...) breaks inside IVR

Is it possible to define to use inband audio ONLY on the misdn trunks I am
using to connect to PSTN ?

Moreover, using rfc2833 shouldn't be asterisk to "create" the dtmf when
trunked outside ?

Thanks in advance,

Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it