[asterisk-users] dtmf problem -- second part

asterisk at frameweb.it asterisk at frameweb.it
Wed Jan 17 07:38:19 MST 2007

I realize I cannot use inband audio for phones (voicemail and internal ivr,
password for external trunks and other thing not working)

So I put everywhere rfc2833.

Doing this, anyway, make any EXTERNAL IVR NOT working.

I see a lot of posts about this, but no solution, becouse using inband
audio (which works for outside...) breaks inside IVR

Is it possible to define to use inband audio ONLY on the misdn trunks I am
using to connect to PSTN ?

Moreover, using rfc2833 shouldn't be asterisk to "create" the dtmf when
trunked outside ?

Thanks in advance,

Andrea

Chi ricevesse questa mail per errore e' gentilmente pregato di cancellarla.

Visitate il sito http://www.frameweb.it