[asterisk-users] Linksys (PAP2) Registration problem

Stefan Schmidt sst at sil.at
Thu Jan 18 03:33:00 MST 2007

hello,

what you can do, is to activate NAT Keep Alive Msgs on LINE 1 in
admin/advanced mode,

Nat Settings:
Nat Mapping Enable: YES
Nat Keep Alive: YES
Nat Keep Alive Msg: $REGISTER

with this options, every 15 Seconds a Register Packet will be sent to
your Asterisk, an the Line should stay reachable with this.

Best Regards

Steven

Abdul schrieb:
> Hi all,
>

> I have very small issue for PAP2 registration issue. I hope some one
> already faced this problem and solved.
>
> I have more than 40 PAP2, first time it registered well and making
> call but after some times like 5-10 mintes its not able to register on
> Asterisk till customer manually restart PAP2.
>
> I have already changed registrationtimeout = 60 in sip.conf but it
> dones not give us any benifit.
>
> Could you please guys help to solve this issue?
>
> Regards

> Food fight?
> <http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx?link=ask&sid=396545367>
> Enjoy some healthy debate