[asterisk-users] Linksys (PAP2) Registration problem

Abdul abdul_zu at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 03:19:13 MST 2007

Hi all,

  I have very small issue for PAP2 registration issue. I hope some one already faced this problem and solved.

  I have more than 40 PAP2, first time it registered well and making call but after some times like 5-10 mintes its not able to register on Asterisk till customer manually restart PAP2.

  I have already changed registrationtimeout = 60 in sip.conf but it dones not give us any benifit.

  Could you please guys help to solve this issue?

  Regards