[asterisk-users] Problems with Digium TE410

Jon Schøpzinsky jos at detele.dk
Thu Jan 18 01:29:25 MST 2007

Hello List

Just want to check if anybody else is having this problem.

Every time the PRI connections are disconnected, the card freezes, and I have to reload the driver, to make it work again.
We are very seriously considering switching to Sangoma at this moment, due to this and other problems, but I want to know if
there is a solution, and to make sure it isn't asterisk that's freezing the cards, and that the problem would re-appear on the sangoma cards.

Kind Regards

Jon Leren Schøpzinsky