[asterisk-users] Queue and Interface time out

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Wed Jan 17 15:04:00 MST 2007

James Fromm wrote:
> Hmm, the use of autopause in queues.conf introduces a new issue.  When a
> queue member is on a call, the queue continues to try to send calls to
> the member's interface.  Getting the 'Busy Here' response from the SIP
> device causes the caller to continue holding.
>
> The new issue is that autopause appears to pause the member interface
> even when they're on another call.  Am I missing something or is this
> the expected behavior?

queues.conf:

; Autopause will pause a queue member if they fail to answer a call
;
;autopause=yes

> I didn't expect the Queue application to try member interfaces that are
> busy.

queues.conf:

; If you want the queue to avoid sending calls to members whose devices are
; known to be 'in use' (via the channel driver supporting that device state)
; uncomment this option. (Note: only the SIP channel driver currently is
able
; to report 'in use'.)
;
; ringinuse = no