[asterisk-users] Queue and Interface time out

James Fromm fromm at omnis.com
Wed Jan 17 13:58:08 MST 2007

Hmm, the use of autopause in queues.conf introduces a new issue.  When a
queue member is on a call, the queue continues to try to send calls to
the member's interface.  Getting the 'Busy Here' response from the SIP
device causes the caller to continue holding.

The new issue is that autopause appears to pause the member interface
even when they're on another call.  Am I missing something or is this
the expected behavior?

I didn't expect the Queue application to try member interfaces that are
busy.

Thanks,
James