[asterisk-users] Network\Snom phone oddity

Andrew Latham lathama at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 13:30:05 MST 2007

Had this happen when I put a SNOM 360 On the Lan over Fiber.  The
Fiber transivers where stuck to 100tx and it was botching things. I
put a 10base hub between the fiber and the phone and it worked.
Disable the auto network config and I think that you can set the
unplug to ignore and another setting....

logging into one.....

Phone Type:	snom360-SIP
	MAC-Address:	xxxxxxxxxxxxx
	IP-Address:	192.168.1.79
	Kernel Version:	snom360 linux 3.25
	Application-Version:	snom360-SIP 6.5.1
	Rootfs-Version:	snom360 jffs2 v3.36
	Firmware-URL:	http://192.168.20.1/snom/firmware/snom360-3.25-l.bin
	Production Information:	Mac:00041323195B;Version:Standard;Hardware:snom360
(Revesion B);Lot:12 (June 2005)

Thats right I had to update the Linux Kernel, the firmware and the
filesystem.... three updates....

give it a try