[asterisk-users] prompt for "send a message" not played in VM main, HOWTO resolve

support at sjobeck.com support at sjobeck.com
Tue Jan 16 18:17:35 MST 2007

All,

Just came across the prompt #3 from inside the top menu of VM in latest stable. Allison does not announce the prompt, but if you know it is there, you can press 3 & successfully follow the prompts from there to send your message to other users on the system. But, of course, obviously, I am asking: how do I resolve the situation whereby the users are not hearing this prompt? (since most nearly all users will never know that this is here)

(I sure hope my googling didnt miss this one)

Thanks very much.

Most appreciated.

Jason Sjobeck