[asterisk-users] Read Voicmail Boxes

Andrew Niemantsverdriet andrewniemants at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 13:38:43 MST 2007

If you would bother to read my post you will see that what I am
wanting to do is not the asterisk directory cmd. I don't want them to
be able to search or anything fancy like that. I want an app that will
go through and say the recorded name for everyone that has a mailbox
one by one. I did search but was not able to find anything that can do
what I want.

As far as the English class goes; please be more careful about reading
posts and trying to understand exactly what is being asked before you
flame me for not searching.

Thanks,
 _
/-\ ndrew