[asterisk-users] Read Voicmail Boxes

Andrew Joakimsen joakimsen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 08:48:04 MST 2007

I think what you want is called a "directory," no? I'm not positive because
the English language isn't my main expertise, I know more about Linux and
stuff like that. Maybe you can find a newsgroup about English and get an
answer to that -- or better yet tell them to write all your other mailing
list posting for you!

But perhaps if you would have searched for "directory" on
voip-info.orgbefore you posted this message you would have found your
answer. This is a
user's discussion list not free for all tech support for people who don't
know the meaning of "search"