[asterisk-users] SPA 3000 won't relay DTMF to doorphone

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Mon Jan 15 11:20:10 MST 2007

I use default values for both of those. The big thing is to call youself.
Use a cell, call a phone on the FXS. Hit a key on the cell and listen
on FXS for DTMF. Make changes, reboot, and repeat. Hearing is believing.
It is so much easier! I think you will find the inband will work.

Doug

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007, Louis-David Mitterrand wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 02:33:54PM -0500, Doug Crompton wrote:
> > I am using spa3000 hardware - 2.0.1(5673) firmware - 3.1.3(GWa)
> > I have used newer firmwares but find that 3.1.3 had less echo problems.
>
> Thanks again Doug for that detailed explanation.
>
> As for the "DTMF playback level" and "DTMF playback length" settings,
> what do you use?

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *
* doug at crompton.com        *