[asterisk-users] Problems with mISDN TE line

Henrik Woffinden hw at nitramlexa.com
Sun Jan 14 11:59:26 MST 2007

Hi list,

I've installed Asterisk 1.4.0 with newest mISDN 1.0.4 + mISDNuser 1.0.3
on Fedora Core 6.

I get many compilation error on mISDN. It wants to include linux/config.h
That I fixed by removing the #include line at every occurance. (Don't
know if that was a wise move, but it then compiled).

mISDNuser and asterisk compiled fine, and asterisk can find and use the
ISDN BRI port in nt_pmtp mode, but when I want to call out via the
te_pmtp port, then the following line is written in the log:

For incoming call:
Sat Jan 13 16:33:04 2007: P[ 1]  Extension can never match, so disconnecting

For outgoing call:
Sat Jan 13 16:41:18 2007: P[ 1]   --> we have already send Release_complete

and the line is "BUSY".

The phones on the NT line works fine, and SIP <-> mISDN (NT) calls has
no problems.

All comment lines has been removed to keep mail size reasonable.

/etc/misdn-init.conf:
card=1,0x4,dtmf
te_ptmp=1,2
nt_ptmp=3,4