[asterisk-users] RE : TDM2400p bad sound quality

Giuffredi stefano.giuffredi at apesys.biz
Sun Jan 14 08:41:07 MST 2007

Hi Francois,

Thank you for your interest.

I tried the card alone so I don't think is an IRQ problem (anyway is there a
way to be sure?)

To be sincere, in all systems I saw (even working ones) there is an IRQ
balance failed where Linux boots.

The system is new, I tried different processors (P4 and Celeron) with SMP
kernel and without.

The card has the echo module, could not be this module the problem?

I need to set up in any way asterisk to use it correctly?

Since now I leaved the echocancel = yes in Zapata.conf, is this correct? Or
as it is hardware it must be echocancel = off in the software? (Any way I
tried to put it off and there is echo! ;)

RAM: 1 GB (and Munin is telling that I'm using 256 MB).

I compiled many different version of ZAPTEL and I tried different Asterisk
versions.

Hope to had give you more info.

Best regards,

  Stefano