[asterisk-users] Asterisk Manager Interface: Auto-answerof'Originate' command

Steve Langstaff steve.langstaff at citel.com
Fri Jan 12 09:49:30 MST 2007

[Replying to my own post, but it's good news!]

Yipee - sorted.

I needed 2 contexts:

[click-to-call-originate-custom]
exten => _X.,1,NoOp("Click to Call Originator")
exten => _X.,2,SetVar(_ALERT_INFO=info=alert-autoanswer)
exten => _X.,3,Goto(from-internal,${EXTEN},1)

[click-to-call-target-custom]
exten => _X.,1,NoOp("Click to Call Target")
exten => _X.,2,Goto(from-internal,${EXTEN},1)

In AstTapi I needed to configure:

User Channel: Local/5303 at click-to-call-originate-custom
Dial By Context: checked
Context: click-to-call-target-custom

Thanks Steve.