[asterisk-users] Asterisk Manager Interface: Auto-answerof'Originate' command

Steve Langstaff steve.langstaff at citel.com
Fri Jan 12 09:43:10 MST 2007

That's better - the originating phone now auto-answers. Thanks.

Unfortunately the terminating phone also auto-answers, so I guess I've
got to find out how to not inherit the ALERT_INFO variable across the
channels (I've tried ALERT_INFO without the '_' prefix, but then the
originating phone does not get the variable.