[asterisk-users] Problem with Zyxel P-2000W v2 not receiving calls

Chuck Bunn chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Thu Jan 11 17:00:30 MST 2007

Hi,

I am having an odd problem with one of our Zyxel P-2000W v2 wireless SIP
phones. The phone can no longer receive calls. DND is not turned on and
the phone has the exact same configuration as the other 2 phones (they
each have unique extensions and such but all other settings are the
same.) What can I do to debug this in the CLI. Nothing seems to shed any
light on the problem. I am using the latest firmware on all of the
phones 'wv0005'.

Thanks