[asterisk-users] What would make Asterisk Ignore INVITES?

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 09:23:53 MST 2007

Hi all,

As i have already posted, i'm noticing a strange problem on my * server:

It seems to me Asterisk is simply ignoring some of invites sent from my
xlite 3.0.

If i dial  2XXX numbers, all ok.
If i dial 4XXX numbers that aren't accounts on asterisk i get answer from
asterisk.

If i dial 4XXX numbers that exist on my server nothing happens and i get
call failed: Request timeout.

Calls from PSTN to this SIP extensions 4XXX work FINE.

The context is fine, this was working for long time. suddenly seems to get
broken.

Hope someone can help me on this.
Best regards,
Marco Mouta