[asterisk-users] Get dialed numbers in AGI

Ralph Liebessohn ralphliebessohn at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 07:00:08 MST 2007

On 1/10/07, Yuan LIU <yliu11 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> >From: "Ralph Liebessohn" <ralphliebessohn at gmail.com>
> I did a quick test and it seems that everything passed to AGI is by value,
> and there is no apparent relationship between variable named used in two
> different AGI commands.
>
> However, a small adaption of dial plan could accomplish what you wanted,
> that is, to read the variable in dial plan, then pass its value to AGI.
> Hope this helps.
>
> Yuan Liu

Hello people,

next step.
With many other tests I may conclude that AGI is not saving my password, it
is giving it to asterisk temporaly and the next step executed by asterisk
doesn 't know the variable.
If I run SAYDIGITS after READ inside extensions it works fine. What I cannot
say running it on AGI.
The architecture of Yuan or Anton can work, but how pass the value from
dialplan to AGI or wich AGI librarie give me the function of READ in
dialplan?
I tried to pass value from dialplan using:

AGI(myagi.php|${var})

But AGI didn't see $var value. And using GET/SET VARIABLE and STREAM FILE
into AGI is passing through the commands, nothing is being done or waiting
to dial digits.
Is that the correct way to go?

--
Ralph Liebessohn