[asterisk-users] Get dialed numbers in AGI

Yuan LIU yliu11 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 13:31:30 MST 2007

>From: "Ralph Liebessohn" <ralphliebessohn at gmail.com>
>
>Hi Yuan and Anton,
>
>Let's put here all AGI for test:
>
>#!/usr/bin/php -q
><?php
>$my_var="123";
>fflush(STDERR);
>fwrite(STDERR,"Just testing\"\"\n");
>fflush(STDERR);
>fwrite(STDOUT,"exec read
>my_var|//usr/share/asterisk/sounds/please-wait-connect-oncall-eng|5|||15
>\n");
>fwrite(STDOUT,"exec saydigits ${my_var} \n");
>fflush(STDOUT);
>
>$conn=odbc_connect('MSSQL', 'asterisk', '123456');
>$query = odbc_exec($conn, "INSERT INTO usuario(nome) VALUES('$my_var')");
>?>
>
>If I not startup $my_var="123"; Saydigits receives a NULL as options. And
>so
>nothing was inserted into db.

I did a quick test and it seems that everything passed to AGI is by value,
and there is no apparent relationship between variable named used in two
different AGI commands.

However, a small adaption of dial plan could accomplish what you wanted,
that is, to read the variable in dial plan, then pass its value to AGI.
Hope this helps.

Yuan Liu