[asterisk-users] Directory too difficult?

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Wed Jan 10 10:47:37 MST 2007

More like a ID-10-T error.....

________________________________

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Bryan M.
Johns
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 11:57 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] Directory too difficult?

I wish had some pearl of wisdom here, but I don't.  I will simply share
my sympathy.

Sounds like an ESU situation to me.

Bryan M. Johns

Partner

Shelton | Johns Technology Group

office: 678:248:2637 x:1500

direct: 678:229:1809

mobile: 404.259.9216

iaxtel: 700:248:2637 x:1500

http://www.sheltonjohns.com <http://www.sheltonjohns.com/>

On Jan 10, 2007, at 11:10 AM, Colin Anderson wrote:

I have a group of users whos complaint about Asterisk is that the
directory

application is too hard too use. (yeah, yeah, I know. For the record,

they're Calgarians) Now I'm in a pickle: I don't want to have to create

custom directory for these guys. Anyone have any tips for making the

directory easier, maybe re-record the prompts so they are more verbose?
We

go by first name.