[asterisk-users] SPA-3000 and Asterisk 1.4.0

Thomas Kenyon digium at sanguinarius.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 08:30:09 MST 2007

Has anyone else had any difficulty with calls Originating from the PSTN
being passed to asterisk 1.4.0 unsing a linksys SPA-3000?

I've not had enough time to track down what's happening but with 1.4.0,
When a call comes in, it is passed to asterisk and then forwarded to the
  extension that rings, but when the extension is lifted the call hangs up.

This does not happen with 1.4.0b2 (which I have rolled back to for now,
but will try again soon when I get some free downtime).