[asterisk-users] MINNESOTA: TwinCities Asterisk Users Group - Saturday January 13th 2007 - 11:30am

asterisk_help at iwishi.nu asterisk_help at iwishi.nu
Tue Jan 9 15:23:02 MST 2007

This is a reminder that the Twin Cities Asterisk Users Group will be
meeting this Saturday, January 13 at 11:30am. - This month's meeting will
focused on IP Telephony (VoIP) and network security, threats, defenses and
countermeasures you can use to strengthen your Asterisk system.

Meetings are held monthly on the second Saturday of each month, excluding
July and December. The Agenda is posted online
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Twin+Cities+Asterisk+User+Group+Agenda

This meeting will be held at Atacomm Corporation Headquarters...

-= 7365 Kirkwood Court N., Suite 350, Maple Grove, Minnesota USA 55369 =-
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=7365+kirkwood+court+n.+55369&ie=UTF8&z=15&ll=45.089248,-93.433356&spn=0.014392,0.039611&om=1&iwloc=addr

Come to a meeting to meet other asterisk users, see asterisk solutions,
win a door prize, eat food, or for the good company, to look for work, if
your looking for employees, to go out for a drive, to get out of your
house, whatever, JUST COME TO THE MEETING!

Don't miss this meeting!
DOOR PRIZES: 10 Snom 300's will be raffled at this meeting. These provide
are a wonderful addition to your Asterisk hardware collection.

Some members have been known to swap hardware at the meetings. Have extra
VoIP gear, looking for VoIP gear? There's plenty of hardware to see. Have
you been to a meeting recently?

Please let us know if you can make it so we can plan accordingly. Come and
share your own ideas and learn from others. As always, free food.

We are always looking for help with meeting topics. If you feel like
taking the lead, please do and simply let me know if you need anything.

Meeting starts at 11:30am and parking is available everywhere. Meetings
run about 2 hours.

Look forward to seeing you there.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20User%20Group%20TwinCities%20Minnesota%20USA

If you have a product or service you'd like to introduce to our members,
can't get you listed as next month's sponsor.