[asterisk-users] MixMonitor write issue

Jay Moore jaymoore at accu-com.com
Mon Jan 8 11:32:53 MST 2007

Greetings,

I am using MixMonitor to record my outgoing calls.  It seems that
MixMonitor will not write to a directory if it doesn't exist (ie - it
doesn't create a new directory if needed).

I have checked to ensure permissions are properly set, and if I manually
create the directory, MixMonitor behaves normally.

Rather than send several 'mkdir' commands each time I want to record a
file, I was hoping someone knew an easier way to do this.  It strikes me
odd that directories are created when I record queue calls with
'monitor-join = yes', but can't do the same for outgoing calls.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,
Jay