[asterisk-users] Re: [Announce] Web-MeetMe 3.0.0 released

Naija Man voip4naija at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 19:03:28 MST 2007

Sorry I forgot to change the subject line in my last posting!

I have been using the Web Meet-Me 2.1.0 on Asterisk 1.2.12.1 for many months
now and I am a big fan and I have been very happy with it. I want to try the
v3.0.0 but I would like to know if there are specific steps I need to carry
out to upgrade to the v3.0.0 on my current Asterisk 1.2.X?

Warm Regards,

Buki