[asterisk-users] no unicall on 1.4

Tim Panton tim at mexuar.com
Sun Jan 7 04:06:51 MST 2007

On 6 Jan 2007, at 19:37, Anton Krall wrote:

> Anyway, we are drifting from the initial point which was to hope
> and support
> further development of R2MFC on the asterisk community so I propose
> a bounty
> to get Steve (sheesh, that's sounded like a hit bounty :)) I meant,
> a bounty
> to convince Steve to help the community that still uses R2.... what
> do you
> say?

I'm not sure that Steve is likely to be bribed into contributing
I didn't get the impression that it was a matter of money,
more to do with commit access and technical design.

Put a bounty up by all means, but leave it open to anyone
who has the time/skills to maintain the unicall<-> asterisk
channel driver - or perhaps write a new one.

Tim Panton

www.mexuar.net
www.westhawk.co.uk/