[asterisk-users] no unicall on 1.4

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 14:00:21 MST 2007

On 1/6/07, Anton Krall <akrall at intruder.com.mx> wrote:
> Anyway, we are drifting from the initial point which was to hope and support
> further development of R2MFC on the asterisk community
Yeah, you are right :)

> so I propose a bounty
> to get Steve (sheesh, that's sounded like a hit bounty :)) I meant, a bounty
> to convince Steve to help the community that still uses R2.... what do you
> say?
I think is a very good Idea. I suggest you doing something like this:

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk%20bounty%20bluetooth%20cell-phone%20support

So Anyone can keep adding money to the bounty.

You need to put the requirements you are looking for, status etc.

Kind Regards

--
"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"