[asterisk-users] Parking a call a second time using #700..

Marc Archer marc at archernet.id.au
Sat Jan 6 20:19:42 MST 2007

Hi all,

Is there anyway you get Asterisk to let you park a call a second time via pressing the # key + 700 (or whatever is in features.conf) ?

If you get a call out of the parking lot & hit # again it just sends the DTMF tone down the line and nothing happens..

A few posts have hinted that you cannot blind transfer a parked call, but surely there must be some way around this as I can get the call to park by again using the "orbit" function key on our snom phones (but I'd like to be able to hear the announcement for which lot it goes into).

Marc