[asterisk-users] Shared Line Appearances in 1.4

Marc Archer marc at archernet.id.au
Sat Jan 6 19:54:40 MST 2007

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience implementing Shared Line Appearances in asterisk 1.4?

I am currently using SNOM phones with the metermaid patch, but I would like to see if the new functionality works better..

The examples in sla.conf don't really explain how its all supposed to work (ie trunks & stations etc..)

I've looked everywhere for some decent documentation with no luck. Anyone else noticing this ?

Marc.