[asterisk-users] Voicemail personalised greetings using DB/IMAP backend?

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Sat Jan 6 10:22:49 MST 2007

Very interesting! I have xen running on 4 hosts so far. One is a p4 and
the other 3 are pentium D. Next build will probably be a dual-dual xeon.
I have a few test VM's running asterisk with perl AGI doing cepstral
TTS. I first did this about a year ago as a way of exploring the limits
of virtualization.

How would you compare asterisk to openser for the master SIP router
role? I am about to setup openser on a VM for evaluation purposes.