[asterisk-users] Voicemail personalised greetings using DB/IMAP backend?

Ray Jackson ray at jacksonz.net
Fri Jan 5 17:00:28 MST 2007

Hi Bryan,

I was trying to avoid creating an architecture dedicated to VM, but have
Asterisk handle VM in a horizontally scalable way.  I understand there
are some issues with MWI etc. if you separate out the VM from Asterisk?
  Could you point me at any good examples of a VM architecture I could
use as a reference?

Cheers,
Ray