[asterisk-users] no unicall on 1.4 (was: OnHook Call Announcement...)

Josué Conti josueconti at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 11:12:06 MST 2007

Hi Anton, thank's will be its reply.
It would be good for asking for to the Steve that did not abandon this
project (unicall and asterisk-1.4.x), in the versions 1.0.9 and 1.2.x when I
had problems and always I referred it, aiming at the improvement of channel.
It would be a great loss for all. We can make something to help it in the
project? I am the disposal to collaborate in that she will be necessary.

Best Regards

Josué