[asterisk-users] [Announce] Web-MeetMe 3.0.0 released

Rob Fugina rob.fugina at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 10:20:13 MST 2007

> Can you set verbose and debug levels to 10 and run these commands:
> *CLI> module unload app_cbmysql.so
> *CLI> module load app_cbmysql.so

*CLI> core set verbose 10
Verbosity was 0 and is now 10
*CLI> module unload app_cbmysql.so
Unable to unload resource app_cbmysql.so
Command 'module unload app_cbmysql.so' failed.
*CLI> [Jan  5 11:09:04] WARNING[30610]: loader.c:465 ast_unload_resource:
Firm unload failed for app_cbmysql.so

So I added "noload => app_cbmysql.so" to modules.conf, and load manualy
after restarting asterisk...

*CLI> module load app_cbmysql.so
  == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/cbmysql.conf': Found
*CLI>

This *is* with verbosity set to 10, but this is all I was seeing before...

I suspect a config file issue, but a log of the module loading will
> help peg down the problem.

Doesn't look to me like this will be much help, but what do I know...

Rob