[asterisk-users] [Announce] Web-MeetMe 3.0.0 released

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Thu Jan 4 23:25:24 MST 2007

Rob wrote:
> What version of Asterisk?  What does this command return:
> *CLI> cb mysql status

> As I said above, latest svn trunk code -- as of yesterday or the day
before.

> No such command 'cb mysql' (type 'help' for help)

>>> The database & tables are created, though the DDL scripts
>>> provided seem to require MySQL 5.  The configuration file
>>> (cbmysql.conf) is in place and has been modified to reflect
>>> reality (username/pass and socket location).
>> I would not expect the scripts to be MySQL 5 dependant, but
>> they were contributed by another developer, so perhaps they are.

>>How are you determining that you do not have the application?

> An error (I forget specifically) when I try to execute it from the
> dialplan is what first keyed me in.  But subsequently the
> command/response below, too.

>> What Does this command report:
>> *CLI> show application CBMySQL

> No such command 'show application CBMySQL' (type 'help' for help)

> But also, and probably more useful:

> Your application(s) is (are) not registered
> Command 'core show application CBMySQL' failed.

> However, "module show like cb" does return:

> Module                         Description
Use Count
> app_cbmysql.so                 CBMysql conference scheduling
0
> 1 modules loaded

Can you set verbose and debug levels to 10 and run these commands:
*CLI> module unload app_cbmysql.so
*CLI> module load app_cbmysql.so

I suspect a config file issue, but a log of the module loading will
help peg down the problem.

Dan