[asterisk-users] over 200 queues, anyone?

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 09:29:13 MST 2007

On 1/5/07, Lenz <lenz-ml at loway.it> wrote:

> I think we are going to do it if we get big problems with those many
> queues. From what I'm seeing, the biggest problems seem to be related to
> agents, so maybe we can have a try at using straight terminals instead of
> agents.
> l.

 Being somewhat familiar with the innards of app_queue, I wouldn't
personally want to set any client of mine up with 200 queues on one
instance of app_queue.

 Like another list member mentioned earlier, I think the risk for
deadlock is probably too great. You start adding queue weights into
the mix and I shiver to think of what might happen.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/