[asterisk-users] HowTO configure voice T1

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Thu Jan 4 19:25:12 MST 2007

David is correct: there are several issues to resolve.  Some common T1
settings in the USA are:

Framing: ESF

Line coding: B8ZS

These are very common settings.

Now you'll need to find out what the signaling type is.  No point trying
to guess - they vary greatly.  If you can find out how the previous
piece of equipment was configured the you'll have a great starting
point.

-MC

  _____