[asterisk-users] over 200 queues, anyone?

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Thu Jan 4 03:05:38 MST 2007

You are correct, this is more or less the scenario involved - the problem
is that people want to call a personalized line AND speak to the same
subset of agents preferably.
I have never seen such a setup myself - I have seen CCs with 30 or 40
queues, never 200 - so I was wondering if anybody ever trued something on
these lines; or if there are better solutions to the same problem.
Best regards
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics