[asterisk-users] SpanDSP and Asterisk 1.4

Mark Johnson asterisk at astroshapes.com
Tue Jan 2 12:18:52 MST 2007

Has anyone made this combination work together?  I've tried everything
and can't seem to get it work right.  It all compiles fine, but when
rxfax is called, I get an unknown symbol error.  From my reading,
everything points to me having multiple copies of spandsp and it's maybe
calling the wrong one.

I went through the directories and they all look clean when I install.
Here's what I'm trying:

Asterisk-1.4.0
spandsp-20061217 (from the snapshots)

The patchfile from the snapshots works except for one hunk, so I
manually apply that one part.  Anyone got this working?  Any pointers?
I had a previous copy of spandsp-0.0.2pre26 prior to this but I really
think I got it all removed.

Thanks!

Mark