[asterisk-users] (OT) Where to post free source for AGI?

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Tue Jan 2 09:14:17 MST 2007

I would post it to some site of yours (or Sourceforge if you plan to have
shared CVS) plus a page on the wiki, so people can find it. I have been
working on a few projects on sourceforge and never had problems with it.
With licence, you choose. GPL is usually a good starting point for
licensing.
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics