[asterisk-users] (OT) Where to post free source for AGI?

Bruce Reeves asterisk at nortex-networks.com
Tue Jan 2 09:09:12 MST 2007

After skimming over your readme file I thought I would ask, how does this
app differ from passing the parameters to the swift program using a System
dial plan command? You mention having cepstral play back a text file in a
certain voice, which I have done from the dialplan with the options provided
by cepstral. I just want to see if I missed something.

On 12/31/06, Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> After figuring out a problem with AGI and freepascal, I have finished
> writing a small Cepstral (http://www.cepstral.com) AGI app.  I wrote a
> small readme for it at http://www.datatrakpos.com/misc/dial/readme.txt.
>
> I'd like to give it to the community (source/binary) and was wondering
> where to post it?
>
> The wiki?
>
> Also, anyone have suggestion on licensing?  LGPL?  FreeBSD?
>
> Thanks
>
> --
>
> Warm Regards,
>
> Lee