[asterisk-users] Using Dynamic Groups instead of AgentCallbackLogin - how to log which agent took the call?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Feb 28 18:14:28 MST 2007

James FitzGibbon wrote:
> Am I missing something obvious, or is this just part and parcel of using
> dynamic queues instead of AgentCallbackLogin?

There is an additional parameter that can be passed to AddQueueMember to
give the member a 'logical' name, which will be used in the queue_log
when entries related to that member are posted.

This allows you name the member anything you like and not have to
post-process to match member names and channel names.