[asterisk-users] running asterisk through cellphone

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Wed Feb 28 06:05:09 MST 2007

Cant take the credit. I didnt create it. as far as a phone you can go with 2 things. either use chan_cellphone and use bluetooth or you can go with a cell phone dock (as some one mentioned earlier). if you are using the cellular docking station that you dont need to worry about chan_cellphone. in regards to your other question once the phone is set up it will act like a regular line. once asterisk is connected to it it's just a matter of setting up the dial plan to do what you want it to do.