[asterisk-users] Quintum configuration ASM200 Analog 2 tenor port

FRANCISCO PEREZ-LANDAETA fplandae at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:58:37 MST 2007

Hi, just wondering if there is anyone that can help me configure my quintum
box to operate with asterisk. i have tried and made numerous attemtps
configuring the tenor to work with asterisk at home but have been unlucky.

anyone out there has a cheat sheet to configure this device.

thanks..

for some reason i cannot get it to work.

your help is appreciated.