[asterisk-users] running asterisk through cellphone

Dovid B asteriskusers at dovid.net
Tue Feb 27 10:10:49 MST 2007

What is the cellular connection for ? Are you using this for inbound or the clients will call in in from thier cell phones ? If you need incoming (and or ourgoing) lines you can get one from an ITSP. If you want to use your cell phone you can use chan_cellphone. In order to use it you will need to install the patch. For more information have at look at this:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=8919