[asterisk-users] Do I understand GROUPs correctly?

Mohamed A. Gombolaty mgombolaty at noorgroup.net
Tue Feb 27 09:41:40 MST 2007

Dear Mike,

I had wanted to do something that is similar to your need as I wanted to be
able to add one active channel in multiple groups, it worked with The Ramon's
example in the link below which uses categories beside the set command, note
there are two examles depending on the asterisk version you are using:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/asterisk+cmd+setgroup

Thx
MAG

Thx