[asterisk-users] How set CallerID via Macro or something

marcelobiz at comcast.net marcelobiz at comcast.net
Mon Feb 26 09:52:52 MST 2007

Thanks ...
I think that is gonna work ... I don't how I didn't think about this ... Actually I think I was trying to do like through a generic way ... because I have a lot of DIDs I would have to set up one by one that way ...

But thanks for your help ...

But just to know .. Is there any way to retrieve any value from a macro ... ? Like ... I was trying to set the callerID dinamically inside the macro and set this value in the variable MACRO_RESULT ... but it didn't work ...

Thanks,

Marcelo

From: "Eric "ManxPower" Wieling" <eric at fnords.org>