[asterisk-users] AstriCon Europe 2007

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Mon Feb 26 08:31:30 MST 2007

Dear Asterisk Community,

As some of you may know, we have held Asterisk conferences (AstriCons)
in Europe the past two years.  This year we are considering hosting
another event, this time in Milan, Italy in late June.  We would like
to know how many members of the European Asterisk community would be
interested in attending.

The Milan event would last a total of two days and would include an
Asterisk trade fair, tutorials, key-note addresses, industry
perspectives and the ever popular Code Zone (a hacker's lounge).
Topics would include both technical and business items.  Tickets will
sell for the same price as last year: 550 EUR.

If you would be interested in attending as a delegate, as a speaker or
as an exhibitor, please send an email to:  info at sokol-associates.com

Let us know what you would like to see, if the location and dates work
for you.  We will be making a final decision later this week.

Best Regards,

Steve
--
Steven Sokol