[asterisk-users] Re: FW: zaptel 1.4.0 on Fedora Core 6 x86_64

Carlos Alperin calperin at senecacom.net
Mon Feb 26 08:39:48 MST 2007

 Tzafrir & all interested on it:

After tried another options as CentOS 4.4 Server that didn't work, since I
went back to hardware unstability as in FC4
I decide to retry FC6 x86_64.

After install it, I run yum update yum, then yum update, then yum install
kernel-devel.

Then yum install kernel-devel-xen.

This time I decide not to make the symlink to Linux26, since there was a lot
of different opinions about if you need it or not.

And then, I install zaptel-1.4.0 with ./configure, make menuselect, make
all, make install & make config.

No more errors, it loads and works. Now I can start to play with the tdmoe
and res_snmp, wich I couldn't get the xxx of the menu.

Thanks, and I hope this time invested save someone else their time.

Carlos Alperin