[asterisk-users] To use asterisk or proprietary hardware, that is the question

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 18:18:43 MST 2007

Agreed.  Monitor yes.    But why let the system run.. only to find out it is
going to go down after being up for 100 days?    Yes, it should be able to
run continually with no issues, but unfortunately asterisk seems to have
memory leaks.  1.2.6 is the only one we've found that will run and run and
run.   Our phone system we don't restart, but our voip switches restart
nightly because we can't have them go down.. so a 'restart when convenient'
once a day is protective.